Get a head start in your career by working in a constantly changing and challenging environment! Join DEGIRO and be part of a team that brings retail investors closer to the world of finance!
DEGIRO is a rapidly growing pan European online broker and the first wholesale online broker for private investors in the Netherlands. We provide an online platform for all types of investors and offer our customers the opportunity to invest globally at unprecedented low rates. Our offices are located in Amsterdam and Sofia, with over 200 employees with over 30 different nationalities.
We are looking for a native French speaker to strengthen our French team in Amsterdam. This role is available both as full-time or part-time.
Your career at DEGIRO starts with an in-house onboarding training program where we cover all facets of our business processes. After this program, you will gradually take on more responsibilities. Throughout the first year, you will gain an in-depth understanding of our trading platform and services. Similarly, you will develop an excellent knowledge in financial products and markets, including key regulatory requirements, tax implications, compliance-related policies and more.
As a member of the French team, you will:
- Provide support to our clients across phone, email, and social media
- Resolve trading disputes
- Contribute to sound operation of our trading platform
- Assist in PR and marketing activities for your local market
- Execute client administration tasks
All of which will provide you with valuable insight and understanding of financial markets across the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management, Economics or other relevant fields- a Master’s degree is an advantage
- Native-level French speaker
- Fluent in English
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- Good understanding of financial products and affinity with the financial markets
- An entrepreneurial mind-set
- You are an energetic team player with excellent communication skills
- You are willing to move to Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
DEGIRO offers you an exciting job and great development opportunities within Europe’s fastest growing online broker.
We offer a competitive salary with a performance-based bonus, sponsorship to complete the CFA and various opportunities for professional development depending on your interests.
Within DEGIRO we encourage development. That is why we have growth opportunities in various disciplines like general management, risk management, brokerage, marketing, IT and compliance.
In order to assist you with relocating and onboarding, we offer shared accommodation for the first year at a great price and location.
Within our premises, we have an open-floor plan and foster a young and vibrant work environment. Other perks include company-sponsored after work drink every third Friday, tickets to the national Rugby games and participation in the company’s marathon team.
Are you interested? Upload your resume and motivation letter via the ‘Apply now’ button below.
Providing a cover letter with your application is mandatory.