We are a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing our tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, well-organized and proactive individual ready to take on a new challenge within the Software Technical Support Team based in Lisbon. The jobholder will be part of the Software Technical Support Team – Client Consultants, with the management and development of a variety of projects across and outside Europe. We are looking for an IT professional with Customer facing skills and communications skills that are essential to efficiently perform the job.
These will be your tasks
- Provide technical architectural support for design and technical delivery services for contract life, from proof of concept to live deployment for all software or hardware solution components;
- Act as a single point of contact to the customer, partner(s), subcontractor(s) and other stakeholders in relation to technology-based components;
- Depending on the scale of requirements within an account, this role may provide support activity across multiple accounts as required;
- Provide a support role during the testing and rollout of the technical solution within the guidelines of the contracted service.
- Support change management escalations.
You’re offering these qualifications
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related);
- Experienced pre-sales and 2nd line support in a service driven industry;
- Understanding of ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, Agile methodologies;
- Preferred IT certifications (MS, Cisco, etc);
- English Language Fluency (other languages are a plus);
- Attention to detail with strong organisational capability;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to manage / work in a cross-functional team / environment;
- Evidence of experience working within virtual teams of highly skilled individuals;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize many initiatives;
- Experienced at interfacing with customer across multiple levels;
- Must have intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio & MS Project);
- Ability to identify and articulate risk;
- Experience of troubleshooting application related issues in a complex network environment with good TCP/IP knowledge;
- Experience of working in a test bed environment reported problem replication, investigation of vulnerabilities, hardware and software maintenance;
- Experience of Installation and configuration of server technologies.
- Good Knowledge of SOAP/XML and REST/JSON or REST/XML
We’re offering these benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Meal Allowance on Card
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Parenthood Program
- Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options
Please send your CV and Cover Letter mentioning the reference JPM_STS_20.