Cognizant has been a tremendous success story globally over the last 20+ years.
It is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
We run a multilingual Customer Support and Content Review Centre onsite one of our Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognizable, global iconic brand and a place where employees learn, collaborate and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide!
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client facing team. The Team will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the implementation of our client’s web based products. You will receive extensive training to develop your technical skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence.
The Website Optimisation Specialist will be responsible for establishing a new service specifically around this client’s high profile & critical program. The team will be supporting European based clients/customers and therefore fluent level (spoken & written) at required language is essential.
We are committed to investing in our people. We offer a range of training programs at the start and throughout your career with Cognizant to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools
You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
- Interface with advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat and video conferencing as needed
- Perform and verify the implementation of web based products with customers
- Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to use the products
- Employ strong, clear communication skills with your customers and colleagues, displaying your enthusiasm and a desire to succeed.
- Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures
- Attend trainings and continuously develop and improve your technical and soft skills
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience in WordPress/Shopify/Magento/Drupal or similar platforms (at least 1 platform)
- Strong communication skills
- Technologically capable and quick learner
- Proven Customer service, relationship management and support skills
- Web development and website debugging experience
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.