#FEEL GOOD WITH US!
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members across nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
- Support clients via phone and/or email
- Provide information and resolutions upon client request
- Identify and assess needs to enhance the client experience
- To be fluent in French and to have very good English language
- Enjoy communication with people and resolve cases
- Have a friendly personality
- Be a self-motivated and outgoing person
- Stable job (permanent labor contract)
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Opportunity to plan your own working schedule
- Career development opportunities
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets / Transportation from Airport / Up to one month Free Accommodation in a hotel
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- International modern working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Special Discounts & Offers for all employees (Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.)
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Positive environment
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous assistance and learning
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send your CV!
* By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can't wait to meet you!