CMR Iberia are on the lookout for Native / Native equivalent French speakers to represent this Leading & Infamous Travel Brand. If you or anyone you know speaks French with a high level (C1 or above) of written & spoken English and have a passion for all things travel, then we have a job that is right up your street! If the answer is YES, then you are ready to embrace the Airbnb adventure!
Our client offers a super cool working environment, allowing you to get in the mix with like-minded people from all over the globe and the opportunity to progress your career whilst enjoying all that Barcelona has to offer!
Here at CMR Iberia we will offer you the best advice and guidance to be successful and if you´re not already in Barcelona, we´ll support you every step of the way in getting here, providing top tips on how, what, when, who, where!?
If you are a French native speaker with a high level of English and want to join an amazing travel loving community, then read on….
Airbnb´s ethos is to work and play hard but more importantly to ensure that everyone is well equipped to save the day for the millions of worldwide Airbnb users. Your main responsibilities are answering telephone and email enquiries from guests and hosts as efficiently as possible and then logging them accordingly.
Is this you?
- Fluency in English with a native level of French.
- A passion for travel, open-minded, adventurous people with an enthusiasm for customer service.
- Excellent communication with the soft skills for mediation.
- A team player able to work within a friendly environment.
- Availability to work rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday: 39h per week, between 9am & 10:00pm with 2 weekends off per month.
All for you:
- Starting salary €16.500 with the view of promotion to the next level with a salary increase to €17.700 Euros gross per annum.
- Airbnb has your next trip covered ($300 every 6 months to enjoy the Airbnb experience). You must have worked for 6 months in the project and still be employed to receive the coupon.
- Being part of a constantly growing company and team, with endless opportunities for career development after 6 months of employment.
- Working with amazing people from all over world in a dynamic work environment.
- Make new friends by joining social weekly events organised just for you.
- Freedom to express yourself without a dress code.
- Amazing brand-new working environment in the heart of Barcelona.
- On-site kitchen, free hot beverages, and vending machines.
- 24 holidays per year.