In Customer Service we work towards our Diabetes Care Vision and contribute to our commercial success by supporting our customers and partners, promoting and selling products, digital solutions, services as well as enabling behavioural change. We do so by acting in a customer-centric, future-oriented manner and with business sense when developing current and new services.
Our Product & Digital Solutions Support (PDSS) organization for Europe provides assistance and support to people with diabetes and healthcare professionals from 15 countries. Our PDSS team is run by diverse, multicultural and passionate people who work every day to provide the best support needed to patients with diabetes and healthcare professionals.
We are looking for leadership at every level, and team members who are cheerful, positive, confident, respectful and love helping others by being part and proactively contributing to the transformational journey of Diabetes Care in Roche.
Responsible for providing excellent customer front-line assistance through a variety of channels and technology to patients with diabetes and healthcare professionals, understanding their needs and following all the systems and procedures established.
As an Advisor, you are focused on delivering a high quality, pro-active, positive, trusted customer experience and resolving a broad range of enquiries at first point of contact.
This role would be suitable for candidates with the right skills and mindset who also share the Roche values and make an active contribution to achieve our vision.
- Customer interaction
- Qualified processing and answering of technical and marketing-oriented customer requests on the telephone and in written form from the subject area of diabetes; processing complaints in accordance with internal quality guidelines and regulatory provisions
- Working with inbound related workflow objects such as tasks, action items or cases. Real-time administration of customer-specific data and attributes in the CRM system to provide up-to-date customer information for marketing purposes as requested by the respective country organizations, such as address, phone number, mobile phone number, email-address, etc.
- Documentation management
- Work with the CRM system to document all customer interactions and contacts in accordance with the specifications of the internal quality guidelines
- Special tasks and transformation journey
- Taking over short-term special tasks
- Support of new colleagues through buddy-up sessions
- Regular proactive gathering of information about news and work processes
- Active contribution of ideas to optimize business relevant information and work processes and to the CS Transformation Journey
- Native in French and fluent in at least one of the other European languages (Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish…), advanced level of English
- Strong IT navigation skills – fast learner in new technologies
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent customer orientation and service mindset
- Works with autonomy and flexibility, always with a team work attitude
- Multi-tasking, agile skills and flexible to adapt to changes
- Contributes with a positive spirit to a pleasant working environment
- Always willing to learn and grow with an attitude to go beyond (in a humble manner)
- Engagement with our organization and with the Customer Services Transformation Journey
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.