Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 Company and the global leader in HR Services. With more than 33 000 full-time employees in 60 countries and territories worldwide, The Adecco Group provides over 1 million people around the world with career opportunities, guidance, and insights.
Currently we are
There are many possibilities to cooperate with world-known brands such as: Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook; Mastercard, Google, etc. and now we are looking for experienced professionals eager to transform their language passion into valuable customer service.
- Resolve questions and inquiries from customers and partners over the phone and via email;
- Ensuring high client satisfaction by providing a professional service and swift resolution to all of the issues;
- Maintain web content;
- Continually learning new product features and maintaining customer/technical expertise in a wide range of products;
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality support.
- Fluency in English and French/Dutch/German
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Ability to work under pressure and reach targets;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Good user knowledge of MS Office;
- Experience with internal software/social media platforms is advantage.
- Attractive monthly salary;
- Great opportunities to career promotion;
- Modern work environment;
- Public health insurance + discounts for health services;
- Greek language lessons;
- Complete relocation package (flight tickets & assistance with accommodation).
Start your career in Greece by sending your CV in English through the "Postuler"-button below!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.