Attention Digital Natives!
You are regularly online and enjoy being mobile? Become a part of our team and help us make banking easier, modern and up to date. Your creativity is vital for us and we are open for new ideas and suggestions.
We provide our client’s customers with an all-round support service regarding their mobile online banking experience.
At Majorel in Münster you will have the possibility to work in an international environment - our motto is „the world meets at Majorel in Münster“. We are supporting customers in 21 different languages with the help of colleagues from over 40 different countries in our service center in Münster.
What to expect:
- Great atmosphere within a great team
- An international environment
- Intensive job training from day one
- Good development possibilties within the company
- Relocation & integration support
- You are the first contact partner for our client´s customers, responsible for queries of existing and possible new customers
- You keep track of customer, historical and transaction data and advise customers on all mobile banking related questions
- You are the first layer of protection preventing fraud and protecting data security
Working hours: Monday till Saturday (8am-8pm), full- and part-time possible
- You enjoy working within a team and building trust with our customers
- Ideally you already have service center knowledge/experience
- You are able to speak French on a native level and also have a good level in English
- You are reliable and have a great sense of responsibilty
Exactly what you are looking for? Then apply now by clicking on the "Postuler"-button below. Further questions? Then give us a call on: +49 251 5004 47040
We’re Majorel. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners. We are driven to go further. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
Drawing on profound experience and know-how we deliver numerous services that you use every day: for example, every time customers book a flight, extend a phone contract, or ask a question about a purchase in an online shop, there is a good chance that we provide this service behind the scenes.
On the phone, by e-mail, live chat or via social media, we make sure that consumers and business clients are satisfied in 28 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 36 languages. But most important for our success are our 48,000 employees, who add value for us and our clients as creative problem solvers.