For nearly 30 years, at BlueLink, we have been doing the best job in the world: creating links that vibrate and make people vibrate. As a subsidiary of Air France KLM Group, we have been working in partnership with prestige brands in the air transport, tourism, luxury and culture sectors. With 34 processing languages and international coverage across five continents, we offer a unique localized service to all our partners, and strive to transform each customer relationship into an unforgettable experience.
Currently, we are searching candidates to support the care for our clients from major European Airlines. We provide them expert services from A-Z in the passenger’s journey – from booking of air tickets to after flight customer services, including loyalty programs.
Your new role will include:
- Assisting customers with various procedures related to bookings
- Handling customer service inquiries through different channels
- Ensuring that passengers have perfect pre-flight service and after-flight care
- Providing additional information regarding compensations, additional services and similar
- Solving possible issues and giving advice if needed
- Establishing and managing positive relationships with customers as well as co-workers and supervisors
- Maintaining the booking and other related systems
We would like you to have:
- Fluency in French and English language
- Excellent communication skills and high quality service orientation
- A professional and positive attitude is desired
- Previous customer service or airline related work experience is a plus, but not a must
- At least basic proficiency in MS Office package
- Travel fund: up to 12 000 CZK per year to spend on airplane tickets for you and your family
- Leisure time: up to 6 000 CZK per year to spend on sport activities/relaxing time/language courses
- Meal tickets in the value of 130 CZK per working day
- Discounted air tickets with Air France
- 3 extra free days off – together 23 days
- Private medical support ulekare.cz for you and your relatives
- Full training program
- Relocation support
- Modern offices in the center of Prague
- Home office possibility
BlueLink International CZ is an Air France international company based in Prague: 420+ employees, 65 nationalities, 22 different languages spoken, and a business that is constantly growing.
We believe in the value of relationships and the power of culture and emotion to create a link between people. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. For BlueLink, the human being is always at the heart of relationships.
Does it sound appealing? Join BlueLink on its mission to redefine customer relationships and enjoy an environment that creates career-building opportunities and will empower you to expand your skills and abilities.