#FEEL GOOD WITH US!
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members across nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
- To listen and respond to customers queries via phone and/or email
- To provide accurate, valid and complete information to the clients’ requests
- To identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- To be fluent in French language & have a good level of English
- To enjoy communication with people and resolve cases
- To have a friendly personality
- To be a self-motivated and outgoing person
- Stable job (permanent labor contract)
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Opportunity to plan your own working schedule
- Career development opportunities
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets / Transportation from Airport / Up to one month Free Accommodation in a hotel
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- International modern working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Special Discounts & Offers for all employees (Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.)
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Positive environment
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous assistance and learning
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send your CV!
*By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can’t wait to meet you!