Join TUI MAGIC LIFE Entertainment team for the summer of 2019 and make a huge difference to our family holidays by delivering an exciting and creative entertainment program of fun-filled and inspirational activities for the whole family.
You have selected a Flexible Contract Position that requires an EU Passport at the time of travel, and you may be posted to any one of our worldwide destinations.
• Communicating friendly and open to the guests.
• Lunching and Dining with the guests.
• Being Self-dependent working attitude, positive attitude and team spirit are in an Entertainers nature.
• Able to create and guide diverse day and evening programs for our guests following the TUI MAGIC LIFE guidelines and concept.
• Responsible for the guest’s safety as well as the high-quality materials used during their program.
• Having experience or even trainings in working with kids and teenagers is an advantage for Kids or Teens Entertainers.
• Ideally, the Entertainers do not only speak English but also French and other languages fluently.
What we are looking for:
• Motivated to guide and entertain our guests in different age groups
• The ability to host activities and support wider team activities as and when required
• Creative personality with the ability to potentially work as part of a small national or larger international team
• In good physically conditions as you are working in the sun all day
• flexible to work worldwide & available for full season from April – November
• Willing to travel the world and be part of our international Entertainment Team
• Strong verbal French and English – additional European languages advantageous
What you can look forward to:
• Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 provider of MAGIC holiday moment to our customers
• Living & working in an international environment with colleagues from all around the world
• Seasonal summer contracts from TUI Service AG Switzerland, with full social insurance, flights, accommodation and meals
How to apply
Applying is easy, just send us your resume by clicking on “Postuler”!
Want some more information? Contact us for at firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp 0043
676 400 5267