Are you sales-oriented, target-driven and up for a new career opportunity in a multinational technology company? – then keep reading!
On behalf of our client, Lingocruit is now recruiting French-speaking Business Development Representatives for Google Ads and Google Cloud in cozy Dublin. Our client specializes in Internet-related services and cloud technology and helps global brands provide a great experience for their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. They have a multilingual international team in their modern office in a tech-oriented area in Dublin, ensuring a great experience for all and plenty of career opportunities.
This position is a B2B role in which you will be working with existing and new Google Ad and Google Cloud clients. You will be creating new business by phone and email outreach to potential customers, find the decision-makers in corporate and enterprise sectors and advise them on how you can assist them in achieving better results. You will build strong and lasting relationships with your portfolio of clients through excellent communication, all the while working towards set KPI’s for you and your team, while working closely together with the other departments.
Your safety is important to us! Our client has made sure the necessary precautions have been taken in accordance to the rules and guidelines set and provide a safe onboarding and relocation.
- Analyze, strategize and upsell the accounts
- Generate sales leads to identify new business opportunities
- Work actively with the CRM
- Work towards individual targets as well as team targets
- Navigate your clients through Google Ads and Google Cloud
- Build lasting relationships with your clients
The ideal candidate
- Native level French speaker
- Excellent level of English
- Business and solution-oriented
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active and goal-driven
- Previous experience with B2B sales, digital marketing or advertising is advantageous
Your new employer offers
- Annual salary of 33,000€
- Attractive monthly commission between 400€-1000€
- Excellent relocation package (flight assistance and 1 week of paid accommodation)
- Continuous paid training
- Annual leave and statutory days
- Private Health/Medical Insurance and Eye Care reimbursements
- Private pension and Life assurance
- Modern and vibrant office space in Eastpoint, Dublin
- International and multicultural work environment
Want to know more? – Send in your application in English today and get in touch with us! We look forward to speaking with you and telling you more about this opportunity!