About our company
BlueLink International CZ is an Air France international SSC based in Prague: 500 employees, 50 nationalities, 20 different languages spoken and a business that is constantly growing.
Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. Our employees’ daily challenge is to satisfy customers with requests regarding: after flight claims, loyalty programs, booking of flight tickets, B2B activities, social media and related subjects.
Interested in working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment? BlueLink offers competitive benefits and awesome flight privileges!
French consultant for VIP airline customers
What are you going to do?
As a travel consultant, you will have one of the most important roles in our company. If you are a person who enjoys working in an exciting international environment, this is your opportunity. You will need to enjoy speaking with and helping others, be naturally out-going and committed to improving every passenger's travel experience.
- Work for Air France, Delta Airlines and KLM customers – Elite Platinum customers of frequent flyer program
- Deliver top quality service for VIP passengers
- Book flight tickets/modify reservations according to the internal airline procedures
- Work in collaboration with other departments/entities from all around the world
- Provide full customer support (Booking - Flying Blue (award bookings) – Luggage – Claims)
- Handle passengers requests both by phone and email
What do we expect?
- Excellent level of French Language (C1 or C2)
- English level B2
- Willingness to communicate and help customers, willingness to go “the extra mile“
- Professionalism, accuracy, punctuality, responsibility and team spirit
- Solid knowledge of Ticketing software (preferably Amadeus) is advantage
- Previous Experience in Customer Service is a plus
- Flexibility: service is provided 24/7
What we offer:
- Indeterminate contract (CDI)
- Competitive salary
- Extensive and paid training on our products and procedures
- Relocation package (accommodation for one month)
- Flight tickets for reduced prices (you only pay for airport taxes) for you, legal spouse and children twice per year
- Travel fund
- Cafeteria benefits
- Meal tickets
Starting date: January 2019