Do you want to work abroad? Having international experience will look great on your CV! Apply for the customer support role in Lisbon! Relocation package included!
Lingocruit is now recruiting French speaking customer service advisors to Lisbon. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to go abroad and work for an international company with colleagues from all over the world. This could be for those who already have experience, or those who are just getting started in their career journey.
The employer works together with some of the best known brands such as Younited, Boursorama and Expedia. They help such companies by providing the best possible service on their behalf. This could be through technical support, sales or customer support. There is bound to be a role that will be a good fit for you! For these roles you will be the first point of contact for French customers and ensure a positive experience. You will respond to incoming calls, emails and messages.
**Your safety is important to us! The employer in Lisbon has taken all the necessary precautions to provide you with a safe onboarding and relocation. Including work from home solutions, company apartments and a great relocation package**
You’re a good fit for the job if you
- Speak and write fluent French
- Have a good command of the English language
- Have a positive mindset, a can do-attitude and good communication skills
- Love traveling and would like to stay abroad for a longer period of time
- Always value customer service the most
The employer offers
- Relocation package including a flight ticket and airport pick-up
- Company apartments – including furniture, internet, water, electricity
- Attractive salaries (paid 14x a year)
- Monthly bonuses
- Monthly meal allowance of 140€
- Loyalty bonus of 1000€
- Signing bonus of 1000€ (depending on joining date)
- Career and development possibilities
- The HR team will help you with ID and bank account etc.
Send in your application in English today! We conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.