- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
- Fluent in French (min. B2 level) and English (min. B1)?
- Interested in the newest technologies?
- Looking forward to learning about business processes in IT sector or Project/Team/Process Management?
- Open-minded, friendly, enthusiastic and determined?
Would you like to:
- Work in an international leading company known for supporting the Olympic Games, powering the London metro, and creating the most powerful quantum simulator in the world?
- Improve your language and communication skills in daily contact with native speakers?
- Gain knowledge of information technologies in cooperation with IT specialists?
- Take first steps in your business career in the multicultural environment?
- Support your clients in creating the service solutions and your team in building a knowledge base you can pass to the new joiners?
What you can achieve with us:
- Work in the company that highly values cooperation and strongly invests in your career development;
- Have access to wide range of certified trainings – e.g. ITIL, Prince, MS Office – Excel, Outlook, Windows10, License to Lead, License to Support, Manager on Duty;
- Use French on a daily basis supporting native speakers;
- Share your passions and hobbies with workmates, e.g. kayaking, Baltic cruises and much more
Work hours tailored to YOU!
What you can expect:
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract
- Attractive benefits package: medical care, multisport card, language courses and more
- Work on shifts system adjustable to your needs with the night hours additionally paid
- Complex introductory trainings preparing you to achieve independence on the position
- Help in finding your career path in information technology among many open positions we have
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with colleagues + buddy program
- High-tech office located in the city center + commuting contribution
- Private medical care incl. dental care
- Training and development programs
- Learning foreign languages
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- MyBenefit System
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities