Are you passionate about finding jobs for others and give possibilities of life-changing experiences? At Lingocruit we help people find job opportunities abroad and move hundreds of people across Europe every year. If this sounds thrilling to you, read on!
Our project pipeline for 2021 has grown strongly and we are thus ramping up our team. We are looking for an experienced recruiter to cater to our clients’ more senior positions. The recruiter we are looking for needs to be interested in the technical aspects of recruitment as well, as we have a need of a superuser of our ATS (Zoho recruit).
About the job
As a senior recruiter, you will have the overall responsibility for placing candidates for our clients’ mid-level positions. In order to do so you will need to have tight cooperation with both clients as well as our sales team.
Daily work will mainly consist of sourcing via LinkedIn and in our CV database. You will also interview candidates, to match them with your clients’ openings at different locations in Europe. As well as support with process development and optimization in the team and ATS/CRM.
The person in this role also needs to have a great interest in and ability to improve the use of technology and automation in the recruitment process.
- A-Z recruitment of multilingual (Nordic, German, French, and Dutch) talent for international job opportunities
- To place candidates towards monthly targets
- Provide excellent candidate and client experiences
- Implement, develop the useability and efficiency of the ATS and other automation tools and share with the team
- Deliver analytics and reports from the recruitment software
- Excellent English language skills
- Previous experiences as a recruiter
- Experiences from working in ATS or CRM software
- Goal- and business-oriented with problem-solving capabilities
- Lived, studied and/or worked abroad
- Fluent in other languages such as German, Dutch, French, or the Nordic languages
- University degree – preferably in Communication, Business administration or Sales
- Experience from Zoho ATS
- Base salary and commission on revenue from placement fees
- A thorough introduction and industry training
- Relocation package if you move from abroad (2 weeks accommodation, flight reimbursement)
- Brand new modern office facility in the heart of Karlstad
- Social events (dinners, After-Work activities, and more)
- An individual development project is offered to all employees (5 hours/week)
- Career development (i.e. Team Leader, Operations, or Recruitment Manager)
- A tight team of dedicated colleagues from all over Europe
- Wellness support
- Life insurance
Lingocruit is a cross-border recruitment agency. We partner with selected, top-rated employers around Europe and help our candidates find a job in a location they enjoy. We connect bilingual talent with job opportunities within Business Services, iGaming, Communication, Support, Marketing, Sales, and other industries. Lingocruit is part of Workwide Group.
If you want to be a part of a small and promising company going into scale-up mode –apply today!
We look forward to speaking with you!