Do you want to learn new technologies? Would you like to be part of international team? If your answer is yes to either of those questions, then read on.
Main Responsibilities are:
- solve technical problems and problems on servers,
- install and configure systems and server solutions,
- participate in team meetings,
- communicate with clients and colleagues,
- solve direct client support.
- English at the B2 level or higher,
- knowledge of UNIX platform, Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration or CentOS, Ubuntu or Solaris,
- orientation in the IT field, experience in a similar position for at least 1 year is welcome,
- willingness to learn,
- communication skills.
- Relocation package: We provide our employees coming from abroad the relocation package, which includes an extra bonus and an accommodation in hotel during your first month.
- cooperation with interesting international customers,
- great opportunity to integrate into the world of telecommunication technologies, automation and digitalization,
- multicultural working environment, colleagues from around the world so do not worry about not knowing Czech language,
- overall training with our mentors and team leaders and senior colleagues’ support is granted,
- professional and personal development, various internal academies with possible certification gain (CISCO, Project, Process, Technical, Language academies) and more specialized trainings (Prince2, ITIL v4, etc.),
- Sodexo CARD (meal vouchers), 25 days of vacation, work-life balance and more company events.
Ostrava is the city with unique industrial atmosphere. Asking about cost of living? Don’t worry it is much cheaper here than in Prague. Saved money you can spend for our lovely Czech beer while you are out experiencing night life. You can enjoy a lot of cultural and sport activities and Czech gastronomy is definitely worth of trying. Our lovely mountains called Beskydy are just round the corner. Fancy a trip over the weekend? It only takes 3 hours to get to Prague by modern trains. Come and join us and experience the real OKIN spirit!
Would you like to know more? If you are interested, please send us your CV today!